1. Project management (designing, implementation, training, monitoring and evaluation) in field of local economic development, SME-s support and employment mediation.
2. Business management (organizing seminars, workshops and on-the-job training, research, strategy and plans, advertising, business development module training).
3. Regional development (seminars for unemployed and business start ups).
.1. Business analisys with recommendations for betterments
2. Implementation of recommendations to imrpove private sector competitiveness
3. Introduction of new products and support to their sales and export
6. Public private partnership feasibility study